Hello everyone,

This is my first post I am stumped and need your help. I have a Samsung s6 (t-mobile 920t), my phone came with the t-mobile loaded app which allows the phone to be unlocked via t-mobile.

I know under the factory rom ( I have marshmallow 6.0.1) a sim unlock code is no good as there is no prompt for the code to be entered.... So, I rooted and installed 2 different roms: (carHDrom v.25-4dpJ2 and also XtreStoLite-ROM-3.3.1-DPDP) both roms rune beautifully. I AM PROMPTED the sim unlock screen, however I in put the sim unlock code which I bought yesterday via ebay and I get a error message saying " sim network unlock request unsuccessful". I bought this phone used it works fine on t-mobile. I am putting my At&t sim card in it, my sim card works perfectly in my rooted s5 from t-mobile however that phone gave me the option to put in a sim unlock code. The only thing is my at&t sim card was cut by me asit was a larger sim card to fit my s5, upon entering it into the s6 it is a bit smaller but still the phone detects a sim card is inside.

I have been racking my brain trying to figure out what the issue, is and I dont know what to do, I am reaching out to everyone for help.
    10-27-2016 02:19 PM
    Go to AT&T and ask for a working SIM - you may have damaged yours.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-27-2016 03:29 PM