I text my girlfriend in Europe on my Galaxy Core Prime 4-10 months I send
    text with no problems.but for 4 weeks now when I text her it shows my texts are going out to her number and they don't get returned. So I'm under the impression she's receiving them fine but she started telling me she's getting no text from me she can get phone calls from me but no text. My company T-Mobile said they did a diagnostic and found that there was no problem on either end. Why does my core Prime show that my texts are leaving my phone but she's not receiving those text I've been working on this for over a month now and I can't figure out what the problem is and she wants text messages from me but she's not getting anything. I've done everything I know how to do I'm technically inclined I have friends that are I talked to tech support but no one can come up with the answer why I can send a text to my girlfriend and she's not getting it. She's the one that doesn't get anything from me and we're not arguing when we don't have issues with each other for her to cut me off because we talked on the phone every morning the very phone that I send a text messages to she said she keeps looking for the text but they're never there even when I tell her on the phone that I sent him can someone help me I'd appreciate any input at all. Thanks to whoever might help me my name is Steve Reasoner [email removed by moderator]
    10-27-2016 02:21 PM
    My company T-Mobile said they did a diagnostic and found that there was no problem on either end. Why does my core Prime show that my texts are leaving my phone but she's not receiving those text
    Because that's what's happening - they're leaving your phone, getting to her carrier, but not getting to her phone.

Have her take up the problem with HER carrier.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-27-2016 02:56 PM