My friend told me that he knows how to root phones. Everything worked fine. He taught me how to flash in different ROMs and everything like that, from the phone. He put the TWRP recovery on for me. The phone worked great. Faster than ever and could do things I couldn't do before. One day, I installed a kernel (unsure of the name) and it made my phone act a little funny. Parts of the screen would kind of buzz out and get static lines in it. I went into the recovery mode to try to get rid of what I just did. I had made a previous back up and wanted to just restart from that back up. This is where the problems began. My dumb naive self, completely deleted EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING! There is literally zero bytes of any data on my phone. There is not even a back up. The only thing I was able to do, for a while was be able to get into my recovery and now I can't even do that. I have been looking everywhere to try to fix this, but I cannot find anything. I am not the best at this kind of thing, but am a quick learner and want to fix my phone. I am currently without one and need it bad. Please help me. I just need the steps and what to download and I will do it. Thank you.
    10-28-2016 02:00 PM