I am looking to upgrade from Xiaomi Redmi 2, which I found it to be very slow and sluggish and low battery life and shattered screen, around Christmas season.

At first I wanted to get Motorola X Force for the toughness of the phone (I do tend to break the screens because I am clumsy) for 400 pounds but I saw Blackberry Priv and I realised that it would be very useful because I talk a lot on Skype and Facebook Messenger and the virtual keyboard takes almost the entire screen (with only 2 lines of recent messages that I can see) and having a real keyboard and a 5.4 inch screen would be huge improvement on keeping up with conversations.

I am wondering, compared to other phones around 400 pounds, if the alternatives would be significant enough in terms of performance, features, price, battery life, build quality/resilience to choose for something else.

I use my phone mostly for social media (lots of typing), GPS navigation, music and web browsing (almost no gaming). I would like very good battery life and though build quality.
    10-30-2016 05:19 PM