Hi, I was given a new Oppo R9 Plus bought from Singapore and some apps I installed were not working (different situations I will list below).

1. NBA 2k17 (game app)
    I installed the apk and put the data folder in android/obb but when I open the game, it closes asap without any error message, just instantly goes back to phone desktop. When I go to task manager, app is still there.

Clearing app data/cache doesn't fix problem.

I'm not sure but (I THINK) the specs of R9 Plus are enough to play this game app.

2. Firechat (chat app)
    After I sign in, it asks for verification number, after I enter that verification number, it closes automatically also without error message. When I go to task manager, app is NOT there anymore.

Clearing data will make the app work again then when I try to sign in, problem repeats.

3. Retroarch (emulator)
    When I open a rom to emulate/play, app crashes. When I go to task manager, app is still there.

Clearing app data/cache doesn't fix problem.

These 3 apps so far I can't seem to make them work on my Oppo R9 Plus phone. At first, when I encountered NBA 2K17 problem, I though it was not good enough specs but I began to think of other sources of problem when Firechat and Retroarch also crashed.

Please help. Thanks.
    10-31-2016 06:02 AM
    I'm not sure but (I THINK) the specs of R9 Plus are enough to play this game app.
    But maybe only on a US phone.

Clearing data will make the app work again then when I try to sign in, problem repeats.
    Same possibility.

3. Retroarch (emulator)
    When I open a rom to emulate/play, app crashes. When I go to task manager, app is still there.
    Same thing.

You may just need Chinese apps. (Different versions of an app are compiled differently, and certain compilations just won't work on certain phones.)
    10-31-2016 02:45 PM