I took my phone to Metro PCS outlet from where I purchased and asked an employee to help or show me how to organize my pictures of various sorts and place them on my SD card. Three are now in Gallery under two names, several under My Files in the SD card, with others (some duplicates under "Drive" (whether in internal memory or SC card, I do not know).

Is there not a simple way to rearrange all of these files (pics) on my SC under different sub titles like folders on the hard drive of a PC?

Your step by step of how to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated.

PPP
    11-02-2016 03:11 PM
    I have /DCIM/Camera (that's the industry standard) then folders for subjects. If I need the pictures arranged by dates, they dated folders are in the subject folder (with something about the subject). (You may want to reverse those last two.) Then just put each picture where you want it. (Copy, don't move. If the copy works, delete the original. For each picture. [If a move blows in the middle, you're left with nothing. With a copy you always have the original.])

Also remember - the name of the album is the name of the folder the picture file is in - so if you have two folders with the same name, but they're in different folder names, they'll show as being in the same album. Which is why, in addition to the date, I have something about the subject in the name (like Dec. 2015 ski and Dec. 2015 trip).
    11-02-2016 05:38 PM