I often use both chrome and Firefox, and was wondering if there is some kind of setting to [invert/revert] (whatever) to the style of tabs that the desktop and tablet versions use on a phone with a smaller screen, even if only in landscape mode. It would majorly help my sanity, and I would no longer have to go against my OCD by opening a sperate menu to view what I have opened. Thanks in advance to any great thinkers or programmers who can make this a possibility for me.

Note to get rid of any confusion: I just mean adapting the tablet style of the browser that displays all of your tabs at the top, and getting it to work on a phone.
    11-02-2016 03:56 PM
    No, the desktop browser is written one way, the phone browser is written another way. About the only way to get desktop-style tabs on a phone browser is to rewrite the browser (from the start - IOW, open a blank file and start writing code).
    11-02-2016 04:53 PM
    Rukbat, that isn't what I meant at all... I meant converting or cloning the way tabs are at the top in tablet browsers and transferring it to a phone sized screen.
    11-03-2016 07:11 PM
    Tabs are present in both Samsung stock browser and in Chrome, with the split screen ability of the Note series of devices, I can split the screen and work with two different browsers with multiple tabs open. If I want more thane two browsers open I can open them on my home screen and still work with multiple tabs.

GRIM
    Attached Thumbnails Any way to get desktop and tablet styled tabs on Android phone browsers?-screenshot_2016-11-03-21-29-03.jpg   Any way to get desktop and tablet styled tabs on Android phone browsers?-screenshot_2016-11-03-21-34-28.jpg  
    11-03-2016 08:49 PM