I waited and waited but nothing happened. I turned it off figuring I would try again after I tried to fix a harware issue I'm having with it. The hardware issue is that the display starts distorting what's on it; for example the playing cards got elongated and the color was pinkish. The cards also moved down the screen. Color lines and sections were also there at times and moving. If I tweak the tablet a skosh, it stops for a second then goes back to being goofy. I opened the back and disconnected the battery. Nothing was loose that I could find but that's what it seems like. Now my PC won't recognize it, it won't boot up, charge or anything. Help!!!

At this point I don't know if it's firmware or hardware. What a mess. I'm retired and don't have funds to take it to a shop so they can run up a bill looking around and trying things. I see other questions similar to this are not responded to. Why?
    11-02-2016 06:50 PM
    I see other questions similar to this are not responded to. Why?
    Because there's really nothing anyone can do on-line. The only thing people can recommend is your take the tablet apart and reseat all the connectors, or take it in for repair. From the sound of it, it's a hardware problem.
    11-03-2016 12:44 AM