use internal speakers while headphones plugged jn

Kreaton 1

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
Alright so I have a Samsung S3 and I've got a small piece of metal (from broken off headphones) stuck in the jack, i tried to get it out with the crazy glue and q-tip trick, but to no avail.
I don't want to risk ruining my phone by taking out all the screws in the back, removing pieces, taking that small piece out, and putting it all back together. Im awful with hardware and will somehow mess it up.
Now, right now my only goal is to have the internal speakers play, occasionally they will work, which really throws me off because I have no idea what triggers that, there appears to be no pattern, still, 90% of the time the phone acts as if headphones are plugged in, meaning the internal speakers don't play any sound.
Is there any way to make the phone use internal speakers instead of trying to use headphones?
Perhaps an app? Something dug deep into the settings?

If there is absolutely no way to do some software magic, what would you recommend for getting the piece out? All help appreciated, thanks guys.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
No software magic. The switch in the headphone jack tells the device you have something plugged in and it kills the speakers. Maybe take it to a phone repair place where they have the tools to fish out the offending but of metal... Or a jeweller....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance