Samsung Health App - How to enter data for previous days?

A

AC Question

Maybe I'm missing it, but I want to enter meal and exercise information for previous days in the Samsung S.Health app, but I don't see how to do this. Anyone know how?

Brinda Sahoo

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
Hello AC Question,

Pls look into the below method:
For exercise:Track page->More->Enter data manually->Date picker will be displayed->change to old date->then enter your data.
For Food:Track page->Date picker->change the date ->enter your food data
Thanks

Tom4G

Jun 25, 2017
Visit site
OK, have just worked out how to do this.

You need to go in through the activity, eg cycling. Then under trends, there's an option top right, enter data. Default is today, but you can enter any day through the calendar window it comes up with.

I don't seem to be able to edit data I put in before, but I can delete it (option under 3 dots, top right) and re-enter it.

:)

smallama

Sep 14, 2017
Visit site
You need to go in through the activity, eg cycling. Then under trends, there's an option top right, enter data. Default is today, but you can enter any day through the calendar window it comes up with.

Thanks for this! I'd pretty much given up on being able to do this, but decided to take another look...

FYI (for others), ENTER DATA is now at the top of both the Track and Trend tabs.

darkmatter661

Oct 31, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for this! I'd pretty much given up on being able to do this, but decided to take another look...

FYI (for others), ENTER DATA is now at the top of both the Track and Trend tabs.

Only problem with this still, is not being able to manually enter calories burned for example. The amount for exercise bike for example, is too low for me. I wish they had an indoor cycling option and being able to edit calories like other apps let you do ie MyFitnessPal, iCardio, etc.

cyclechris

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I was getting ready to try yet another tracking app, because I want to track my weight and have past data that I don't want to lose. But I finally found how to enter weight for past, because who doesn't miss recording from time to time without recording? Probably be best to get a Bluetooth scale or something, but anyway, here's how you can do it in the current Samsung Health App.

As others mentioned, enter the Weight Widget itself, When you first go in, there is a button at bottom which says [Record Manually] click that and you will see, the typical place you enter your weight, but instead of looking for "more", just tap the date and you will see a date picker that will also then let you pick the time of recording. You just step through that and you've entered past weight.

At first it looked like I had just changed my current weight, but when I exited that widget, my current weight was correct, I went and looked at trends to see the weights on a timeline and there they all were.

It's more obvious for food since there is a button around the date.

davidseider

May 26, 2019
Visit site
If you look at data items and simply click on the section/ box you're interested in reviewing or changing from yesterday (e.g., Food or Steps), it will show you TODAY but then there is a TRENDS option you can click on the top that will show you every date as well as a graph of results. Click on any date, and it will allow you to review the exact data or change/add to it.

David