Zte z981 multi touch issue during gaming it's a new device what is it performing like this?

A

AC Question

When I play games like walking War robots or dead trigger 2 my multi touch has a problem my two fingers that show where I'm shooting and the direction I'm moving seem to malfunction during game play.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, does this happen with any other app / game? it could be that the game is too graphically intense for the phone, or that the device is faulty.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

steyr223

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Hello
Mine does exactly the same thing on any game that u use 2 fingers I.e. shoot/walk
Took a while to figure out ,as soon as u put a second finger on screen something goes wrong,stops for 3 to 4 seconds,direction,shooting stops,can't move at all , etc.....my phone is 6 days old tried to return 3 days ago they said I kept the same number so no return, take it to the corporate office.....BTW I bought this phone due to my other 6 week old zte 981 simple frying (when plugged into charger intant high temp and doesn't turn on at all) and no these games are not to intensive as my original played all just fine
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks steyr223 rob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2