Turbo 2 - delete individual calls from log?

A

AC Question

Since the last update I can only find a way to clear the whole list. This stupid local business has been spam calling me 5 times a day, I finally got a good blocking app, now I want to delete the numbers from the log without losing unsaved numbers I need for work. I'm aggravated because it used to be easy.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Try this. Open the dialer, select the recent calls tab, tap on the specific entry you want to delete, select 'call details' and the bin/delete icon should appear top right of the screen.

Algol60

Dec 19, 2017
Visit site
See the list of Recents.

To delete a single entry... Just a light tap in the centre of the entry for a particular call causes the menu to be dispayed that offers Create new contact, Add to a contact, Send a message and Call details. Tap on Call details. This offers Block number, Copy number and Edit number before call. None of those is Delete
-- but in top right-hand corner there is the Bin symbol. Press that to delete this entry.

Holding, not tapping, the fingertip on the entry offers only: the number (in green) , Copy number, Edit number before call and Block number.