Around 10 minutes battery life on my Oppo Find 7a

A

AC Question

Hello,
It's been around a month since my phone's battery started to perform really poorly. I own an Oppo Find 7a, and eventhough the phone is about 2 years old, I would still get through a day under light to medium use, with brightness around 25%. But about a month ago, my phone's battery life degraded extremely fast, and two weeks after I could get only 10 minutes on-screen time, and 2 hours idle time.

Also about three weeks ago my phone started to randomly shut down eventhough it displayed around 65% battery. But at that time it was not happening everytime, and now it is, but at 99% or so.
Then it would just shut down itself without any kind of warning: the screen just turns black and the phone vibrates. When I try to switch it on again, the phone switches on -but displays 0% when I access the lockscreen- and after around 5 seconds says "no battery life, will shut itself down" and finally shuts off.
I have noticed that my phone, when I try to charge it, never displays "low battery, please let charge for a while before power on" but directly shows the charging icon -however at the lowest level-. And eventhough it is charging, with a wall adapter 2.4A charger (and i've tried it with different chargers as well), it will do the 0% thing (that I mentionned above) unless I let it charge for 30 minutes.

I have changed rom at least 20 times since I have this phone, and I am currently using cyanogenmod's 13.0 latest nightly, with TWRP 3. I have tried wiping everything, perform a factory reset and flashing CM again, but I always come up with the same results.
Thanks for your help, and sorry for my english,
Thomas

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay