Hi all,

so I have an Android Samsung Galaxy A3. I had to update it recently to the latest version of Android. Since then I've had nothing but problems with the device. The main one being the internet connection at home. I can't use apps (They say I'm offline) browsing the web on my phone requires several disconnects to just load one page and in general the home wifi feels slow on my phone.

Now, to make things weirder, there's no problems with my PC, my Laptop or my Fiancee's phone. And its only the home network. Connecting to the network at my workplace or over a friends allows me to use my phone no problems.

I've just started doing a fresh reset on the handset and its still coming up with the same issues.

I've checked the router and all seems fine there. There's no conflicting IP addresses with the device and I can't see anything on my router saying that the phone's been blacklisted or anything like that.

Would really appreciate some feedback! Thanks!
    11-11-2016 06:50 AM
    It's the router that could do with the reset, not the handset. A simple reboot helps in most cases

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    11-11-2016 07:10 AM
    Hi, OP here.

Tried multiple restarts and resets on the router. And I refuse to believe its a router issue when 3 devices work fine with it and one device, after an update, does not.
    11-11-2016 08:22 AM