Phone connects to the wrong number when calling a specific contact?!

A

AC Question

I have a Moto G4. Basically, when trying to phone my parents' house phone (landline number) it connects to my mum's mobile instead, even though it shows the landline number on the call screen and recent contacts. This happens even when I manually dial the number instead of going through contacts.

My mum left her mobile at my apartment, which has run out of battery, so now when trying to call home, I receive a Tesco Mobile voicemail message.

I imagine this is a glitch and has something to do with contact details for my mum including the house phone somewhere. Only thing is, it doesn't show the house phone under my mum in contacts, only her mobile. Likewise contact for "Home" just lists the landline number. I've tried deleting the contacts and it still happens.

Any ideas how to solve this? It's really annoying because I can't get through to my mum since she left her mobile at my place!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If I'm understanding you correctly, about the only way that can happen is if she has her house phone forwarding to her mobile phone. She'd have to call her phone company to find out how to "undo" any forwarding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12