How do I get rid of this voicemail notification?

A

AC Question

I got an intrusive voicemail from this survey company and I had no choice but to listen to the message so I could delete it but for some stupid reason when it tells me to hit 1 for english nothing happens so I'm stuck with the voicemail notification on the top of my screen. I have tried factory resetting and for some rediculous reason it didn't get deleted.

My phone is a samsung galaxy A5

ohnanaotter

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
I am curious if this has to do with your voicemail account from your carrier. The voicemail is attached to your sim/phone number.

I looked online and it is suggested you leave yourself a new voicemail and then delete that one, clearing all notifications.

IF that doesn't work, what is your carrier?

Shaggy15

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
Sorry I left this page to make an account to reply and then couldnt find what I posted afterwards lol. I tried your suggestion but unfortunately it makes me listen to the 1st voicemail before I can listen to the more recent one. It is driving me nuts, the voicemail doesnt even show up under "logs" so I have no clue why it still managed to not be affected by factory reset.

Shaggy15

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
It can't be my phone that is the issue because at the beginning when it tells me to hit 1 to listen to the message it works but when the message starts playing and then tells me to hit 1 for english to continue nothing happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles