Silent S Voice

A

AC Question

I have a Galaxy A3 (2016). Previously on my Samsung phones and using hand free/Bluetooth, I would get a spoken reply if clarification was needed, say to determine which of two similar contacts was to be called. Now, if I want to make a call and it needs further info I cannot hear it so do not know what it needs, then it cancels the call/request. Same if I am texting someone. I cannot hear it being re-read to me, whether I need to change or confirm to send, or cancel even. Useless asking for directions as, again, I cannot hear the directions. Can anyone advise on how I can turn the S Voice 'voice' back on. In car especially it is next to useless when silent. Thanks.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Find svoice in application manager and make sure it's on, then check the permissions to make sure they are enabled.. Make sure system volume is up in volume settings. While you are actually connected to the Bluetooth device, touch Bluetooth settings for that specific device (!!) and rummage around there to make sure the device has the permissions needed...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams