Today, using the application Manga Reader, while attempting to open and read a comic, the SD card stopped working and my cellphone was not able to recognize it.
    I forgot the card restarted my cellphone, but now I cannot format the SD card.

I am using a Motorola XT1540, at least that is the model it says on the label.
    When I try formating the card as an external storage, it just stays on the 20% of the process and just stops saying the card is ready. When I try to format it as an internal storage, it stays on 30% gives an error message: "Command volume 7 partition disk[..]"

No idea, the message goes away to fast.

So I have been repeately doing it to get the message written, however after three times, it moved from 30% to 40% gave a different message. "Attempt to invoke virtual mothod 'java.lang.String android.os.storage.VolumeInfo.getId()' on a null object reference." Had to capture screen to at least copy it.

Finally, just as a side note, It would be good if those error messages could stay on screen long enough to be read.
    11-18-2016 10:40 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! The SD card could be corrupt or defective. Remove it, and insert it into your computer. Can the computer read these files? Backup as much as you can right now, then run chkdsk to look for bad sectors: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-sd-card.html.

If the computer can't read it at all, then the card is dead. Get a new one -- they're quite cheap these days.
    11-18-2016 11:37 AM