Until it broke, I used a VIZIO tablet as a GPS in my motorhome (with the mapping software from CoPilot loaded on it, I don't need an internet connection during driving)

I want to replace this tablet with a low cost tablet that has GPS and probably Bluetooth functionality. With Black Friday deals coming, what brand and type of tablet should I be looking for?
    I was very happy with the VIZIO, but the mini uSB charging connector does not work anymore, and the VIZIO repair service wants $70++ for the repair of it. I might as well buy a newer unit with a more up to date Android software version.

I hope you guys can steer me to some good deals!
    11-18-2016 10:45 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'd stick with the better-known companies like Samsung, Acer, ASUS, and LG. Avoid off-brand or direct-from-China brands, since quality control is usually poorer, and support is minimal or nonexistent.

You can find some good deals on refurbished Acer tablets here: https://acerrecertified.com/tablets
    Woot.com also usually has some decent deals, like these on Samsung tablets: A Selection of Samsung Galaxy Tablets - Computers.Woot
    11-18-2016 11:36 AM