Hi All,

Hopefully, someone can help me as I am at the point where I am about to throw the phone out of an open window.

I have a Samsung Note 4 and had it over a year now. It has been great. In the past few weeks, I have had nothing but bother with the phone.

So I first noticed that when I was doing something on the phone such as opening an app, making a phone call, sometimes the device would just randomly restart, it got worse. I did a factory reset of the phone and I was still having the issues. It got so bad that it would do it around 20 times a day. If the phone was on and not used it would stay on. I read up online and it looked like I needed a new battery.

I bought the new battery and the phone continued to have issues. Instead of restarting, the phone would power off and pressing the power button and taking the battery out the phone would still not come on.

If you leave it for a couple of hours then try to power on it would work. It also sometimes goes into ODIN mode.

The phone is that bad now that you only get around 5 mins of it before it decides to power off and can't power on. hard and soft power on does not work.

The phone has never been rooted. It has always had the official stock.

Any ideas what I can do to resolve the issues? I have also removed the MicroSD to see if that helps but the issue still occurs either way.
    11-19-2016 06:46 PM
    If you can get it into Odin mode, reflash the stock ROM. (You'll lose anything you've downloaded or changed, so I hope you have backups.)
    11-19-2016 09:46 PM