Did a factory reset on my ZTE and can't turn on my mobile data to access the internet.

A

AC Question

I have ZTE / model: Z932L. I did a factory reset by holding in the power button and up on the volume button at the same time. I didn't back up any data, I don't care for wanting photos, contacts, etc. recovered, but I would like to be able to access the internet through my mobile data instead of Wi-Fi. Is it gone until my next re-fill? Can I get it back or should I call straight talk's customer service. Kinda ticked, I just did a auto re-filled a couple of days ago.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I meant taking it out and putting it back in....I was thinking that it might be badly seated.
It may be best to speak to your carrier at this point, to check that the SIM is still good. If not, they will send a replacement with your credit transferred to it.

oniburn666

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
I wonder, when I did the factory reset could it have reset my APN (Access Point Name) and that's why I still have service but no network data? I'll have to pull the info from Straight Talks web page to see, probably end up having to call customer service either way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz