Every time i go to buy an album it says: "No Internet Connection. Make sure that Wi-Fi or mobile data is turned on, then try again"

My internet is on.. i can download free apps but when i go to music and buy it just comes up with that. I have tried with data it just comes up as "Error: Server error"

I have force closed, reset app preferences, cleared data and cache tried everything that i have seen on this website and on youtube... yet when it comes to buying this album.. i either have no internet or server error..

Can Anyone help?
    11-20-2016 12:29 PM
    "No internet" - assuming that you do have an internet connection, not just a limited connection to the router ("connected" but no internet) is tricky to troubleshoot remotely. It could be the phone, it could be how the router is set up, it could be a problem with your ISP, it could be that you happen to be choosing servers that are down or overloaded (and a few dozen more possibilities).

Server error? That means that for some reason the server is returning a 500 error - which doesn't tell the user anything other than that there's some error on the server. (The server administrator has to look at the server's error log to see where and what the error is, then look at the server code and figure out why it's causing an error.) Since you're getting it on more than one server, I'd guess it's also a phone problem. (If the phone gives the server bad information, that could cause a server error.)

Bring the phone into a reliable (by reputation) repair shop.
    11-20-2016 02:52 PM