How do delete DU Antivirus when it's device administrator and I've clicked and tried everything

A

AC Question

On my Samsung S6 I cannot deactivate the antivirus as administrator. I've tried holding buttons down, I've deactivated android manager I've tried to clear cache and every possible thing but nothing works and continuously it keeps popping up "unfortunately DU Antivirus has stopped" whatever I'm busy with.... if I go to settings and try deactivate it then it pops up "unfortunately settings has stopped" I'm ready to throw my phone against the wall

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Try
•Click > Settings > Security > Device administrators and TAP the app you want to disable Device admin
•The Device administrator screen will appear > TAP > Deactivate – You will then be asked “Are you sure you want to deactivate Device admin rights? TAP > OK
•Click the BACK icon until you reach > Settings > TAP > Apps and scroll down to the app you disabled Device admin. ‘Force stop’; ‘Uninstall’; ‘Clear data’; ‘Clear cache’ and ‘Clear defaults’ should now be enabled.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech