how to get a picture from a video

A

AC Question

I have taken a video. Is there a way to get a picture from the video?

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
The S6 has the excellent function where you pause the video then press the camera icon and you get a snapshot of the frame. Screen shot is another way but it's a poor substitute, I haven't forgiven Samsung for taking that away in the S7!!

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
The S6 has the excellent function where you pause the video then press the camera icon and you get a snapshot of the frame. Screen shot is another way but it's a poor substitute, I haven't forgiven Samsung for taking that away in the S7!!
Not really sure how that is a poor substitute when they're doing the exact same thing.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Well, with mine, the screenshot one shows the notification bar on top of the pic and is really poor quality, whereas the other is a full frame of just the image and it's not as grainy...

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Well, with mine, the screenshot one shows the notification bar on top of the pic and is really poor quality, whereas the other is a full frame of just the image and it's not as grainy...
Mine doesn't show the notification bar, and it's not grainy, considering the screenshot will take the same resolution as the screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz