how did i recover pics that have ben deleted by accident?

A

AC Question

My phones memory was full so I deleted the documents so I could get to my pictures after I deleted my documents I went to my gallery and all of my pics were gone how do I get them back my phone is a Samsung android version 4.4.2

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello. If you are sure you did not delete photos perhaps the Gallery app is not displaying All Content, check the Gallery app settings.

If you have deleted them, you could check in Google Photos if they were automatically backed up.
If they are saved to an sd card you may be able to recover them with a pc program, otherwise they are lost.
There is no temporary Trash / Recycle Bin in Android.
Google is amazing when it comes to recuperating deleted pics :)

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Haha indeed, ppl come here with problems to be sure.
Look in file manager, and in storage, some things get lost in there at times. In any case, don't save any more files until you have recovered yours or the new ones will overwrite the deleted ones and they will be lost. If you can't locate them, use the recovery programs via computer... Good luck! :)

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Ah!
Did you just mean because Photos is set to back up by default, or there is another way I think I have forgotten.
Appreciate any input.

This place has become Doom and Gloom Central, and I was starting to enjoy giving bad news too. :p
I back my photos to Google, Flickr, Bucket photo, Eyefi mobi, GoPro so I know my fotos are safe