Note 5 Crashes, Restart and it goes to black screen and Blue LED light. Help!

A

AC Question

So, my Note 5 crashed. I restart it. It shows me the Samsung opening logo and then goes to a black screen with the LED a continuous Blue color.

I do a hard reset (Vol Down + Power Button), it repeats the action, Samsung Logo then black screen.

I was able to get it to the Downloading, Do not turn off screen but after a couple hours sitting there, the battery drained out and died, I don't think it did anything while on that screen (How long does it normally take for that to perform).

I've been trying to do a factory reset of the phone but this seems almost impossible due the fact that I can't even get it into recovery mode (get past the black screen, that is).

Is my Note 5 salvageable? Is it bricked and should I just look into getting a new phone? I'm super bummed because I've loved my Note a lot.

Is there a way to sell it if so?

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
The downloading part of the screen is the part where its supposed to be connected to a PC with a software from which it will ve downloading the firmware.

It would help if you'd explain better as what you tried to do that may have caused the crash.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12