So my phone only charges sometimes, i feel i have to buy a new charger every week or switch between the 10 chargers i have for it to work. I dont think its the battery cause when it does decide to charge it charges fully. Im not sure if its the chargers since im using the ones you buy at a convenience store which arent the best quality but i cant afford to buy a new one from a phone store atm. Also sometimes it says its not charging then i restart my phone and it starts charging or it will say it only charged 5% then i restart it and its up to like 50% . i dont understand whats going on with my phone and atm its not charging i have it plugged in and it has the charging sign on and everything but its not actually charging,
    11-22-2016 12:25 AM
    The fact that it does it with a multitude of chargers would point to your device. Either the socket is loose and you're getting intermittent contact, or your battery is dying. If you let the battery die totally it may damage your device and you will lose all your data stored in it. Batteries are not that expensive (cheaper than phones)... In any case, I'd back up all your files for the inevitable day when it dies....
    11-22-2016 12:52 AM