Help with Recovering Device Info! (Galaxy Note 5 & S3)

A

AC Question

Hi and thank you for taking your time to help out!

I have the following devices with broken screens (No Image or Control)

Galaxy Note 5 Verizon
*Light drop, no cracks just screen turned purple and eventually complete darkness
Cannot transfer files because it is not enabled by my PC as a Translatable device.
I have tried Android Device Manager to remotely unlock the device, but had no success in finding my phone on ADM.
It appears my only options are:
1. Buy a new screen and replace it (very costly)
2. Buy a compatible OTG HDMI x USB compatible device, and manage it using a TV and Mouse.
The problem I have been finding with the second option is difficulty locating compatible OTG adapters for the Note 5.

Galaxy S3 T-mobile
*Smashed screen, bad crack, may have other issues
Tried to put on a verizon s3 screen, worked for 10 seconds, now the battery will not hold a charge or something. I leave it in a charging usb slot for 10 mins and turn it on, it buzzes, occasionally shows galaxy boot screen but dies. I think the guts are damaged somehow, has anyone had this issue? I cannot move forward to previous steps without troubleshooting this correctly. Do I need a new battery? Can I just backup using 3rd party app?

I am open to consider all options at this point. Anyone here who has a reputation helping others and is willing to provide a service for backup all files, please contact me directly.

Best Regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy