Why is Data being taken... especially on a phone that the data is almost always off!!!

A

AC Question

This is what I sent to the Verizon chat now.

how the hell did a phone that the data is almost always off on use 11+ gb of data??? that bull and needs to be fixed immediately... so tired of data going so fast and yet this time its on a house phone yhats only every used for my kids calling me and thats all they have access to on that phone so please someone explain this and get it fixed before i take business else where... this data going fast like this needs to stop and be returned.. verizon has been doing this for months now and we are sick and tired of it!!!!

They were of course no help whatsoever and tossed me to the curb... No answers no nothing!!!! Anyone else having this problem???

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Yes, me, though not with Verizon since I'm in the UK. On a number of occasions I've had disappearing credit, about £5 at a time stated to be for Internet usage. On the latest occasion, I had used about 1/10th of that amount of data at most. Repeated attempts to get help from the carrier so that I can determine the cause - faulty SIM, faulty phone, whatever - have proved fruitless. Trust me, there's angry swearing on this side of the Atlantic as well.

In your own case, what do your mobile data usage stats indicate as having used the data?

Last edited: