Storage Issue on S7 Edge I can't a fix for online.

A

AC Question

This issue is relating to music bought from google store.

On the top of my home screen I have a caution symbol and when I pull down the menu the detail reads "can't download music, not enough space."

When I click the detail I am forwarded to a download queue where 4 songs I've bought are showing with a grey download symbol next to each.

Clicking on the download symbol prompts the following message:

Storage Unavailable

The selected storage device has been removed. To keep music, please insert the storage device or select a different download storage location from settings.

To clarify, the SD card is inserted and has 66gb of free space available.

So following the instructions given by this message I go to settings > storage > SD card. The only options are unmount and format. So I can't do what the message told me to which I find stupid.

Next I tried unmounting the SD card and re-inserting it. I formatted the card. I made sure I was signed into the same account I used to purchase the song. I then deleted a song in an attempt to re-download it.

None of this fixed the issue and the song I deleted now won't sync even though the store recognises I purchased it with my account. It just says "your music is being added, please wait a moment or try again." Well, three hours is a long moment.

Try various searchs for help and cannot find anything on my particular issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated before I hurl my phone at the wall.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol