I am in the process of backing up my Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge prior to moving to a new phone. I have connected the phone to my Windows 10 computer through a USB port and it appears in Windows Explorer as a drive.

On my phone in Outlook I have a number of saved emails in a subfolder "SAVED EMAILS" (under the email account through which they were received) which in turn has subsubfolders where the saved emails are kept. When I look at the drive on my computer that is the phone backup I see only the few saved messages that are directly in the "SAVED EMAILS" folder but I see neither the subsubfolders under it nor the messages that are stored in those subsubfolders.

I hope that is not too confusing and someone can tell me whether and if so where my saved emails can be found and whether I will be able to get them onto my new phone.
    11-26-2016 08:34 PM
    Typically the emails will be saved in a database of some kind, not in a folder/file format. Have you checked your email account online to verify the emails are not just saved as a sub-folder on your mailbox?
    11-27-2016 06:38 AM
    Isn't the folder supposed to sync to your hotmail account? All folders in my hotmail and Gmail are accessible on a PC on their respective sites. Go to Outlook.com on a PC and see if your email folder is there.
    11-27-2016 09:08 AM