Hello everyone,
    So my problem is this :
    Two years ago I recorded some videos and took some photos with my tablet.
    they weren't the type of videos/photos I would want anyone to see.
    so a short while after I decided to delete them (worried that anyone might get their hands on them), but when I go to the ES file explorer and try to delete them it says they can't be deleted, with no further detail.
    if I try to delete them from the gallery, they get deleted at first, but when I reboot the tablet they come back.
    I've seen people with the same problem, the reason their photos kept coming back was because they got uploaded to their google+ so they had to delete them from their google+ account and that solved their problem.
    but my problem is that I don't even have any google+ account linked to my tablet. when I go to Accounts under Settings, no accounts show up and I have never added a google+ account to my tablet.
    (I don't know if this is related but I'll drop it here : when I used to try to download apps in the past it said that there was a problem with the google+ account which didnt allow me to download them.)
    so what I got from this is that maybe my tablet is linked to some mysterious google+ account that I don't know of, if not google+ then something else that keeps making these photos coming back!
    I am the only one that's ever used my tablet. so no one added a google+ to it without me knowing.
    I've looked everywhere and couldn't find anyone with the same problem,
    I hope you guys can help me out, this has become a nightmare.
    11-27-2016 08:05 AM