When you clear your cache do you lose pictures that was on your phone?

A

AC Question

If I took pictures on my phone then cleared the cache do I lose the pictures and never get them back ? I cleared my cache and lost my pictures why is that?

maha_wasim

Oct 31, 2016
Visit site
Clearing up the cache won't have any effect in the loss of data (photos or anything) instead, it will provide you more room by clearing up some storage. I myself cleared cache in the Gallery all the time but no photos ever lost. Cache is just a temporary data which can not result in lost of important data.
Still, if you are worried about clearing cache then I would suggest you, to clear cache selectively using the app like App Cache Cleaner.

Last edited:

maha_wasim

Oct 31, 2016
Visit site
Clearing up the cache won't have any effect in the loss of data (photos or anything) instead, it will provide you more room by clearing up some storage. I myself cleared cache in the Gallery all the time but no photos ever lost. Cache is just a temporary data which can not result in lost of important data.
Still, if you are worried about clearing cache then I would suggest you, to clear cache selectively using the app like App Cache Cleaner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech