S5 phone. I no longer want google pay. I have deleted all cards and removed the app. I cannot turn off fingerprint security. HELP!!
    11-28-2016 10:22 AM
    Please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Should just be a setting. Go to the settings cog either under the swipe down or in the app drawer and then scroll to Security, then click on it, then select fingerprint, or Imprint, etc (it will be obvious), you'll be promoted to enter your PIN or Pattern lock, THEN click on the fingerprints one by one, and click delete. Once they are all gone, fingerprint is off and just your PIN or Pattern lock is on. Alternately you can entirely turn off security, same place, click on Screen Lock, (enter your PIN or Pattern), THEN set it for None or Swipe, and all your fingers will delete automatically.
    Please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Should just be a setting. Go to the settings cog either under the swipe down or in the app drawer and then scroll to Security, then click on it, then select fingerprint, or Imprint, etc (it will be obvious), you'll be promoted to enter your PIN or Pattern lock, THEN click on the fingerprints one by one, and click delete. Once they are all gone, fingerprint is off and just your PIN or Pattern lock is on. Alternately you can entirely turn off security, same place, click on Screen Lock, (enter your PIN or Pattern), THEN set it for None or Swipe, and all your fingers will delete automatically.
    11-28-2016 10:37 AM