This folder on my Samsung S5 Active has multiple files as img_xxxxxxxx. What are they and can I delete them? It's impossible to find info on "netimages folder" on google.
    11-28-2016 02:23 PM
    Hello, I had the same issue. The sub-files in the folder are cached ad images. Just add the extension .jpg or .png to see what they are. You can delete the folder, but it will likely come back unless you get rid of the app creating the folder. I couldn't find which of my hundreds of apps was generating the folder, even with File Monitor (as you need to have an idea of which app is the suspect). So I noticed whenever certain game notifications appeared, the folder would re-gen. I had a few culprates so I narrowed them down and used APK Editor Pro/File Monitor and found that it was Space Racing 3D - Star Race (com.racergame.flycar)! Now, depending on what apps you have installed, it's likely one that is loaded with ads. You have a couple of options:
    1. Uninstall the app if you seldem use it.
    2. Hack the apk to re-route the folder to a different location, or delete it if the app still runs without the class containing the directory instructions.
    Hope this helps!

P.S.
    The game was also creating the gamecfg and Feamber folders as well...
    12-18-2016 11:28 PM
    12-18-2016 11:31 PM