Unable to use mobile hot spot

A

AC Question

I recently switched from AT&T to Metro PCS. I have an LG 4 phone. I have 5 gigabytes of data but I am not able to use mobile hotspot.. Metro PCS cannot help me l. I have enabled on my phone but everytime this message given says authentication unsuccessful. There is a temporary Network problem the perfect to enable mint of the mobile hotspot please try again later.

Newnez

Nov 29, 2016
Visit site
I recently switched from AT&T to Metro PCS. I have an LG 4 phone. I have 5 gigabytes of data but I am not able to use mobile hotspot.. Metro PCS cannot help me l. I have enabled on my phone but everytime this message given says authentication unsuccessful. There is a temporary Network problem the perfect to enable mint of the mobile hotspot please try again later.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Anyone going to post? Maybe too late

Please be aware that you posted after midnight on the east coast in the US and that people that visit and post here do so on their free time. You only gave 30 minutes before questioning if someone was going to answer, not nearly enough time at that time of day.

As for the original question. Do you actually pay for hotspot service with MetroPCS? It's not enough to have a large data allowance, you need to also have the ability to use that data for hotspot access as part of your plan.