I need a hero! I have done absolutely everything I can think of to make Samsung pay stop pushing notifications to my S6. Currently Samsung Pay is uninstalled and showing 2 notifications that absolutely will not go away. I'm seriously about to root my phone to circumvent this.

List of things I've tried:

I have NFC turned off.

I unistalled Samsung Pay.

I reinstalled Samsung Pay and turned off notifications within the app itself

I went to advanced notifications, blocked samsung push service (only lets me "no preview in pop-up" for Samsung Pay and Pay Framework.

I went to applications, samsung pay "no permissions allowed, no previews in pop-ups. Samsung pay framework, no permissions allowed, no previews in pop-ups AND STILL USING DATA. Also turned off all permissions for Samsung Push.
    11-29-2016 06:53 AM
    Don't know if this helps but check the last post http://forums.androidcentral.com/ask...galaxy-s6.html
    11-29-2016 07:09 AM
    I tried everything and NOTHING completely got rid of them on my S6.
    I went to Application Manager>More>Change System Settings and then scroll down to turn off Samsung Pay.
    Did the same for Samsung Pay Framework Settings>Device>Applications>Application Manager>Samsung Pay Framework> Notifications
    That cut down the notifications but didn't eliminate completely.
    I finally contacted Samsung support via chat.
    They had me install Smart Tutor so they could remotely control my phone.
    They went into Search Apps>Samsung Pay>Settings>Notifications> Off
    They said they turned them off, but I'll believe it when I see it.
    02-05-2017 10:14 AM