Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) won't charge or turn on or get recognized on PC?

A

AC Question

I bought a Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) like 2 months ago,
it worked perfectly, last night for the first time the battery got empty and the phone turned off, what I tried to do is to charge it, but it didn't charge, it didn't even give me a sign that it's charging, and no matter how long I leave it connected to the charger nothing changes! ... My charger works perfectly fine (I tried it on another samsung device) and also, i tried charging my device using another cable and another whole charger and this didn't help, either .... I tried charging it through PC or through a power bank, and this didn't help, either!

Please, help :-(

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
One of two things happened - either the charging port is broken and has to be replaces, or the battery is so dead that even a working stock charger can't charge it (it has to be precharged first). In either case, it has to go into a repair shop.

Wild-Card

Nov 29, 2016
Visit site
First of all, I thank you very much for replying.
I'm pretty sure it hasn't fallen at the floor ever and it wasn't mis-used, so I'm sure it's not damaged by hardware.
About the battery thing, I don't know what to say, because, it's literally the first time it turns off by electric shortage.