Charging S6 help

A

AC Question

My Galaxy S6 got wet, only in the rain but since then it won't charge. I checked the sim slot and cant see the red indicator Ive read about and it really did not get very wet. Despite this when I put it on charge I just get a red triangle. I turned the phone on and it tells me it is overheating despite the phone been stone cold. The battery has 0% now buy did have maybe 10% when I went to charge it originally. The display and touch works fine for the seconds it's on before it dies due to the battery not been charged. I left it in rice for 3 days with no joy. Does anyone have any suggestions? When I put it on charge now it cycles between the grey battery with the electric bolt then the red triangle and after that the red light flashes like it's on charge but if I press the power or home button it's just the red triangle. Is there a fix? Also I can't get to my computer atm so am wondering that even if I can never get it to charge again will I be able to retrieve my photos if I plug it into my laptop. I have been googling for days and am still at a loss. Any help whatsoever would be brilliant. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781