Video audio playback issue

Badman112

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
Now I did a search I'm not sure of what I need.
When I play some videos I get this weird under water crackly sound and I downloaded many video players and they all do the same thing.
Most of the videos work but some do this, can someone help please???

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which device? Do these videos also have the distorted sound when played on other devices, or on your computer? Are they video files that are locally saved to the device, or are you streaming the videos from a website?

Badman112

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
Weird sound all media players.

Some videos I play after download or stream have this weird sound and it only happens on certain videos.
It's like it's being fast forwarded sound but it's not fast forwarding as it's in sync but just the sound.
I have tried mx player and it's codecs still no joy I would have thought it'd s ac3 issue but the codecs tells me otherwise.
I'm using samsung galaxy s6 edge plus

Last edited:

Badman112

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
Samsung s6 edge plus both streaming and file but only some of the videos.
It's not a ac3 problem I think because I tried the codecs and no joy.
The only way I can describe it is its like being fast forwarded the sound i mean but it's not as it is in sync.

Badman112

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
Re: Weird sound all media players.

Yes I did not reply due to giving up and i forgotten it was their as I also asked on xda developers. I kind of lost hope and didn't check back I have a feeling it's going to be the same case again. I have searched everywhere i know and no mention of the issue I am having other than ac3 and
Feel free to answer and sorry for double post

Can both posts be merged? If so please merge.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Since it's only happening on certain videos, it sounds like an encoding problem when the video was made. If the videos don't play well on a PC either, then it must just be those videos. Might not be anything you can do as your phone plays other videos fine.

Can you post a link to one of the questionable videos so we can test on PC and Android? Might help you verify if the problem lies with your phone or the uploaded videos.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar