Moto Z force droid issues?

A

AC Question

Moto Z Force Droid, 3 months old and has worked awesome the first 2 months. In this last month of use I've had it
- randomly restart 3-4 times a week no common issue that I can tell.
- my hot-spot stopped working (was working great until beginning of November constant error of "checking subscription status").
- can't connect to wifi anymore, it searches but finds no networks when my ipad air 2 and lenovo can connect to 5 different networks in the same spot my phone is at issue happened same time line as the hot-spot
-i just purchased a Type C Cable, THUSTAR 10FT USB C to USB A 2.0 the issue i get with that is "USB device not recognized, the last usb device i connected to the computer has malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it" on 3 different computers so either a cable or phone issue but going off my current phone issues and the stellar ratings of the cable i think cable.
Yes I have contacted Verizon, i've had multiple tickets "escalated" over the course of 3 weeks now and have not seen any improvement only deterioration of more things i'm discovering that were working and now not. Anyone else having any sort of issues. Any thing to help me move forward short of factory resetting or replacing the phone?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie