Play Games says no internet connection

A

AC Question

My connection is fine. I can access the play store, play books, play music, email, everything. However, when I open the play games app, it says no internet connection. I've tried deleting the profile under settings but it says it can't do it.

Rmartin77

Dec 20, 2016
Visit site
I have the same problem. I called support for Google Play Games. Unfortunately I first noticed the problem in Clash of Clans. Once I mentioned that, CoC became the focus of their conversation. I could never convince them it had nothing to do with CoC. They finally told me to just email CoC while they researched their end too. Ugh!! My other account connects just fine. It's just this one account.

anquanbrantley

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem. I called support for Google Play Games. Unfortunately I first noticed the problem in Clash of Clans. Once I mentioned that, CoC became the focus of their conversation. I could never convince them it had nothing to do with CoC. They finally told me to just email CoC while they researched their end too. Ugh!! My other account connects just fine. It's just this one account.

Has the issue been resolved because I have the same issue