contacts' custom labels

A

AC Question

hi
i have custom labels in contacts , but when i export them and want to transfer them locally without accessing internet custom labels don't transfer , it seems .csv extention doesn't support it and it's a problem and defect.how can i export custom labels of contacts' numbers to .csv file and backup and import them later?

esinior

Dec 28, 2016
Visit site
hi , i don't have internet connection , as well as i don't have trust and confidence and consent to share my contacts with google , google is misusing and exploiting it's users and if i had a better choice i didn't use google services and apps.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
You don't need to sync to Google. You can sync to another service if they have exchange servers. One popular alternative is Microsoft, since they have access to your PC anyway. Or your phone company's own online backup. Samsung has their own online backup sync service. You do have to sign up for a Samsung account, but they provide an alternative to a lot of Google services. Not sure if HTC, Motorola, and Sony still provide online backups.

Other than that, you could look into proprietary backup programs made by the phone manufacturers to backup your device. Sony, Samsung, and HTC has PC programs to backup your device, or even sync to MS Outlook on a PC.

Other than those, I don't know of any way to backup proprietary format custom labels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20