Help...My Android Tablet Digiland "No Command"...

Ottawan2k15

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi, I am stuck with the "No Command" window. I have used "Wipe Data/reset" one but nothing happened...just brought me back to the "No Command" prompt again. Any solution? Thank you.

Ottawan2k15

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
Why do I always return to the "Command" area?

I have a Digiland dl1010q tablet, 4.4.2 KitKat. I ran into a problem where Apps were downloading themselves onto my tablet. I accidentally clicked on one of them, and I got really infected, where the Malaware got into the system. I desperately did a reset in "Settings" on my tablet by thinking it would get rid of my problem. I was wrong :-( . I heard there was a way of resettng the system by holding the volume + button and the power button at the same time. It brought me to the command window. I tried everything there when it prompted me to choose options e.g. reset, rebooting, clear cache, clear ADM. I chose first reset, then reboot...but it only bring me back the "Command Page" . then I tried the others only to be brought back to the command page after rebooting. How do I get out of coming back from that "Command" page after rebooting? Thank you.

Last edited:

AndPres

Nov 29, 2021
Visit site
Hello.. i am having the same problem with my digiland 1036 tablet. It is stuck on no command when trying to reset it. I forgot my pin to unlock. Please help me fix this problem. very frustrating.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski