My Samsung S6 Edge makes random gurgling noises, and vibrates when it happens ?

A

AC Question

It happens more often when im charging it but sometimes it will happen when i am not, so perhaps it has to do with the battery ? I have no clue.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Gurgling? I'm wondering if it's a notification of some kind given that you get the vibration with it. Usually, if the thing notifies you, the pull-down menu will tell you what the notification is. Failing that, you may have a notification reminder that is persistent that you need to turn off.
So, if the pull-down doesn't tell you anything useful, have a look in settings... Accessabilities... Notifications reminder for any ongoing alerts... If you can't find anything, come back and tell us and we'll troubleshoot some more....

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I wonder if it's an NFC notification. Try turning NFC off (in the Quick Settings menu, or in the main system settings).

Jazmin Solomon

Jan 3, 2017
Visit site
Gurgling? I'm wondering if it's a notification of some kind given that you get the vibration with it. Usually, if the thing notifies you, the pull-down menu will tell you what the notification is. Failing that, you may have a notification reminder that is persistent that you need to turn off.
So, if the pull-down doesn't tell you anything useful, have a look in settings... Accessabilities... Notifications reminder for any ongoing alerts... If you can't find anything, come back and tell us and we'll troubleshoot some more....

It sounds and feels more like an internal sound, i notice it is different from a notification vibration. The "gurgle" sound also doesn't come out of the speaker 😭.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Does the speaker otherwise work normally? If the speaker is blown, it might sound like that as it's trying to produce a notification tone. Or it might be the vibration motor itself.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It'd be ideal if you could take a video of this happening (with a good audio track), and then upload it to YouTube or somewhere else where we could watch and hear it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2