I have my phone set up to use the fingerprint security to disable lockscreen, however, it also requires a backup lock so when the phone is turned off or battery dies you cannot use the fingerprint and must use the backup code.

I created a pattern several months ago and never had to use because I always used my finderprints, but the phone recently died and now I cannot remember the pattern code I created. I know it used all 9 dots; it was a complicated pattern.

I have a lot of unsaved pictures, messages, etc that I do not want to lose by doing a factory reset. Is there a way to bypass this code? A thirdparty way to get in?

I do not have the phone registered on Samsung to get in that way; I only just recently learned this option exists because of this issue. Also the Google device manager doens't work because it will only reset a password, not a pattern code.

Anything I can do besides just contantly guessing possible pattern variations once every hour as I have been?
    01-03-2017 08:19 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'm afraid you're probably out of luck. It's too bad you didn't register with Samsung, because I think Find My Mobile would be the only option. Sorry!
    Welcome to Android Central! I'm afraid you're probably out of luck. It's too bad you didn't register with Samsung, because I think Find My Mobile would be the only option. Sorry!
    01-04-2017 01:31 AM