LG G5 Nougat Issues - lock screen status bar, hidden interface and battery

A

AC Question

Hi there,

I've been searching all night and haven't found an answer yet so I'm hoping one of you has an answer for me! :)

I downloaded 7.0 last night and I really don't like it on this phone. The thing I can't stand is that my notifications on the status bar don't show up on the lock screen anymore. Has anyone figured out how to get these back? My permissions are all on and currently I have it to show everything.

From what I was reading you can fix status bar stuff from the hidden UI, but it doesn't come up for me on the LG G5 by holding the gear. I did get developer settings up.

Also my phone has charged maybe 10 percent in the last hour or two. Which is scaring me as this never use to happen and I've never had a phone charge this slow after a new update. I got it in September so it's still pretty new. I checked background data and stuff. I don't want to do a factory reset....what are my options?

I hate doing new updates, I read the Google site laat night and this seemed like it had some cool features, but apparently I was wrong. :( Really miss Marshmallow.

Any help especially with the lock screen would be fantastic!!! Thank you!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11