Problem with Bluetooth audio galaxy note 5

jdm110678

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I've had my galaxy note 5 paired with two different types of Bluetooth headphones in the past and now also paired with Uconnect in my 2017 DODGE ram. With each device if the phone/call AND media audio are both connected then the media audio sounds horrible. If I disconnect the phone audio within the Bluetooth settings on my phone then the media audio sounds normal again. With the Uconnect in my truck...the radio in the truck has no sound if my phone/call audio is on. As soon as I go to Bluetooth settings on my phone and turn off call/phone audio the radio in the truck unmutes so to speak. I went to dodge and the guy paired his iPhone and it worked fine. Any ideas?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
When you get a call, the radio should mute. It could have something to do with that. (Bluetooth is specified as a way to get data from A to B - everything else is left up to the company implementing it, so far. Some day we'll have a standard ... maybe.)

matt mccoy2

Jul 31, 2017
Visit site
I've had my galaxy note 5 paired with two different types of Bluetooth headphones in the past and now also paired with Uconnect in my 2017 DODGE ram. With each device if the phone/call AND media audio are both connected then the media audio sounds horrible. If I disconnect the phone audio within the Bluetooth settings on my phone then the media audio sounds normal again. With the Uconnect in my truck...the radio in the truck has no sound if my phone/call audio is on. As soon as I go to Bluetooth settings on my phone and turn off call/phone audio the radio in the truck unmutes so to speak. I went to dodge and the guy paired his iPhone and it worked fine. Any ideas?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante