How do I make sure my photos are not in some cloud?

A

AC Question

Hi I have a Samsung Galaxy 6, it shows that my photos recently were backed up on the SG cloud. I went into settings and turned that setting off but they all still have that little arrow on them. My question is how do I make sure my photos are not in some cloud? I don't want them anywhere but on my phone? Who has access to these photos? So if they are still in this cloud, how do i get them out? Or after I turned off the sync do they just delete from the cloud? Thank you!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try this: http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-7/740648-how-delete-data-samsung-cloud.html. Once you've deleted your backup data, you may want to redo the backup, this time without the photos.

Also, if you plan on keeping the photos only on your phone, then remember to back them up regularly to somewhere that is safe and secure enough for your preference (like your computer hard drive, or an external drive). We see far too many sad posts here from people who lost precious photos that were only on their device, due to damage or loss of the device or data corruption.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36