How do I change song order in an album on galaxy s4 mini?

A

AC Question

I was replacing my MP3 Files of Pink Floyd, Dark Side Of The Moon with FLAC versions of the songs. The app I used to download the FLAC songs didn't give me an option to Download the full album in FLAC. So I was forced to download the songs one at a time and I forgot the order of songs in the album. All of a sudden the songs where all out of order. I am aware that S4s are a bit temperamental when they play FLAC music files that's why I downloaded an OnKyo FLAC reader and player to negate the issue. How do I move the songs back in order if they are not in a play list? I'm very fussy with song order. I hate it when songs don't flow.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do the files have valid ID3 tags? Use any tag reader app (either on the phone or your computer) to check. Make sure they have track numbers listed in the tags.

Are they being played in alphabetical order instead of track order? If so, you could always rename the tracks by adding a track number to the beginning of the filename (like 01, 02, 03, etc.).